It’s a a thematic text I made, I used Leopard-Coat-Fur texture to do this fur-themed text effect. I have never known it can be so easy to make a text effect like this until I learned this tutorial. I like the texture I found and the extreme simple brushes polished the edges have made the texture more naturalistic.
Here are my two Student Literary Arts Magazine cover artworks and one color Folios. I picked two artworks that I created in Art101 and Art 201 classes. Then I used the skills that I learned in Photography, Photoshop and llustrator classes to put the artworks together. I am pretty happy about what I have made so far, it is a blessing to have my own creation on the book cover.
This weekend, I was sitting at my desk with my laptop in order to build up a web site in wordpress. I was hatching ideas for the web site using a Content Management System. I noticed that wordpress is just another blog system. (Although wordpress has much better appearance by using different theme.)
So this week, I was doing an E-mail newsletter layout. By using the three images and text supplied, the layout was totally made with table-based html in Dreamwaver. As soon as I finished, I mailed it out with my Google mail box. I am a liitle anxious about how much design that I may plan to add inside of this assignment, I wonder how my classmates will do.