- I use “Caron” 100% Acrylic yarn in black.
- Use a 6mm, Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker (Recommended)
- CH = Chain(s)
- DC = Double crochet
- FPDC = Front Post Double Crochet, Yoh and draw up a loop around the post of the next stitch at the front of work, inserting the hook from right to left. (Yoh and draw through 2 loops on hook) twice.
- HDC = Half double crochet
- MOHDC = Modify Half double crochet
- DCBP = Back Post-Double Crochet, Yoh and draw up a loop around the post of the next stitch at the back of work, inserting the hook from right to left. Yoh and draw through all loops on the hook.
- Pat = Pattern
- Rep = Repeat
- RS = Right side
- Sc = Single crochet
- St(s) = Stitch(es)
- SLST = Slip Stitch
- Tog = Together
- WS = Wrong side
- Yoh = Yarn over hook
- Width: 32 cm (12.5”)
- Length: 60 cm (23.5”)
- Reference from Crazy Hands Knitting & Crochet
15 stitches = 4 inches in half double crochet ribbing
Rnd 1: CH 51. (51)
Rnd 2: 50 HDC in 2nd CH from hook (crocheting into the back bump of chain). (50)
Rnd 3-50: Repeat Row 2 or until it reaches 23.5″ with work flat into a rectangle. (50)
Join 2 end TOG with SLST, from both loops to one loop.