I made this amigurumi toy funny alligator shape bag. Amigurumi is a Japanese crochet technique that involves creating small, stuffed animals and other cute creatures. These tiny creations are perfect for adding a touch of whimsy to your home or gifting to friends and family. crocheted toys are a fun and unique way to showcase your crochet skills. From cute stuffed animals to interactive play sets, there are plenty of patterns out there to inspire you. I would suggest the best yarn to use for crochet depending on the project you’re working on. For beginners, it’s best to start with a medium-weight yarn, such as worsted.
Mouth (Make 2)
- Rnd 1: CH x9.
- Rnd 2: DC on the 3rd Stitch from the hook, DC x6. (7)
- Rnd 3: CH x2, DC INC, DC x5, DC INC. (9)
- Rnd 4: CH x2, DC INC, DC x7, DC INC. (11)
- Rnd 4: CH x2, DC INC, DC x9, DC INC. (13)
- Rnd 5: CH x2, DC x13. (13)
- Rnd 6: CH x2, DC INC, Dc x11, DC INC, DC INC into 2nd mouthpiece, DC x11, DC INC, SLST into 1st mouthpiece. (30)
- Rnd 7: CH x2, DC x2, SK the 3rd ST, [5DCPC, CH, SK] x5, DC x2, DC x15, SLST. (30)
- Rnd 8: CH x2, DC, CH, SK, [5DCPC, CH, SK] x6, DC x15, SLST. (30)
- Rnd 9: CH x2, DC x2, CH, SK, [5DCPC, CH, SK] x5, DC x15, SLST. (30)
- Rnd 10: CH x2, DC, DCtog, [5DCPC, CH, SK] x4, DCtog, DC , DCtog, DC x9, DCtog, DC, SLST. (24)
- Rnd 11: CH x2, DC, DCtog, [5DCPC, CH, SK] x3, DCtog, DC , DCtog, DC x7, DCtog, DC, SLST. (20)
- Rnd 12: CH x2, DC x20. (20)
- Rnd 13: CH x2, [DC, DCtog]x7, DC, SLST. (14)
- Rnd 14: CH x2, DC x14. (14)
- Rnd 15: CH x2, DC, [DC, DCtog]x4, DC, SLST. (10)
- Rnd 16: DC x10. (10)
- Rnd 17: [DCx3, DCtog]x2. (8)
- Rnd 18: [DCx2, DCtog]x2. (6)
- Rnd 19: [DC, DCtog]x2. (4) Fasten off.
- Rnd 1: SLST around the mouth, start with the crack of the mouth. Around the middle of the mouth, sew the 30 CH for the drawstring and another side in the middle of 5 CH for the hook.
- Rnd 2: Sew the triangle stitches like teeth around the mouth with white yarn.
- Rnd 1: On both sides the top of the mouth, CHx1, 5SCtog into both nose spots.
Eyes (Make 2)
- Rnd 1: Magic Circle, HDCx8, SLST. (8)
- Attach the black eyeballs, and assemble them to the head.
Legs (Make 4)
- Rnd 1: Magic Circle, DCx8, SLST. (8)
- Rnd 2: DCx8, SLST. (8)
- Rnd 3: SCx4 flat the opening sewing together, assemble to the body.
- Width: 4″
- Length: 8″
- Reference from 小师妹手作
- I use Caron one pound100% Acrylic yarn in
- Use a 3.25mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker (Recommended)
- CH = Chain(s)
- DC = Double Crochet
- DCtog = Double Crochet Together
- FPDC = Front Post Double Crochet
- HDC = Half double crochet
- DEC = Decrease
- INC =Increase
- Picot Crochet = Chain 3 and make a Slip stitch into the First Chain
- DCPC = Double Crochet Popcorn Stitch
- Rep = Repeat
- SC = Single crochet
- St(s) = Stitch(es)
- SLST = Slip Stitch
- SK = Skip
- TR = Treble Croche
- TOG = Together