Here’s a note of knitting patterns to knit pumpkin decoration. These patterns are perfect for adding a touch of autumn to your knitting projects.
I made a Small Pumpkin about 3″ wide and 4″ height.
- Cast on 18 stitches, leaving a tail length of around 15 inches.
- Row 1: K2, P1, rep to the end of the row.
- Row 2: K1, P2, rep to the end of the row.
- Rep rows 1 and 2 until the piece measures 4″.
- Cast off in pattern.
For the stalk
Cast on 4 stitches.
Start with a knit row and work as stocking stitch until the piece measures 1.5 inches.
Stitch the stalk into place on the top of the pumpkin.
- Width: 3″
- Length: 4″
- Reference from handylittleme
- I use Caron one pound100% Acrylic yarn in
- Use 3mm knit needle
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker (Recommended)